Animal lovers, unite! The Animal Coalition of Delaware has been nominated to receive funding from the Chase Community Giving Program. The top 196 organizations with the most votes will receive between $10,000 to $250,000 – as much as a quarter of a million dollars!– think of the animals we could save with this kind of funding. Your vote counts!
Voting runs from September 6 through September 19th at 11:59:59.
Voting is easy, and you can do it in two ways:
1) On Facebook:
1. Search for “Chase Community Giving.”
2. Find and vote for ACDC.
3. Invite your friends to vote for us too! If they use your link to get to the page–whether you tweet, email or share on facebook–you’ll get an extra vote!
2) Chase customers with an online Chase account can vote a second time
- Go to www.chasegiving.com.
- In the Search Charities box enter ACDC.
- Click the Vote box.
Note that you may have to set up a Chase online account, and login to it. Chase customers will automatically receive two (2) votes to cast during the Voting Period by visiting www.ChaseGiving.com and following the directions.
For more information about the Chase Giving Program, please visit this link.
And thank you for your assistance.